Saturday, May 5, 2007

year 2007 updated pix

this is jaeger after seeing the easter bunny they have a train here they let the kids ride all the time he loves it of course!
Jaeger and zade easter morning !!
zander after he got into his easter basket and ate the chocolate bunny!!
This is our new house in arizona!!
this is what we did with our tax returns put in a back yard! we love to see green again, something you don't see much of here in the desert!
we went to florida in january with mom&dad walker! had good times!!

jaeger recieved his first trophy for playing such great t-ball! he is now playing soccor!
my boys enjoying their bath time!
visiting the easter bunny zade didn't think it was 2 funny! hope you liked the pix we have had an exciting time this year so far! and look forward to lot's more!


2 comments:

Heather Ballard said...

I'm just trying to figure out how to post a comment.

Heather Ballard said...

Oh. There we go. I can't believe how old Zade and Bailee are getting. It seems like just yestereday we were in the hospital. It was such a good experience being pregnant at the same time and giving birth the same day. I'm gonna miss having you guys at the hospital next time I have a kid. It reminded me of it when I saw the pictures of me with those huge glasses. I'm excited for this weekend.
Heather